Electronic Power Design understands that processes and applications, which have to meet specific regulatory and/or classification requirements, require specialized knowledge in regards to the design and manufacturing of the equipment and/or system. Electronic Power Design has extensive experience with systems that require a high level of safety and reliability.
EPD builds to and certifies equipment with societies such as:
- ABS - American Bureau of Shipping
- DNV - Det Norske Veritas
- USCG - United States Coast Guard
- Lloyd's - Lloyd's Register
- NEMA - National Electrical Manufacturers Association
- IEC - International Electrotechnical Commission
- ANSI - American National Standards Institute
- IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- NEC - National Electrical Code
- UL - Underwriters Laboratories
How can we help with
Ready to Start Your Project?
Send A Request For a System Quote